Be free to focus on sales, customer service, and many other business tasks, plus enhance your business management through the bookkeeping reports
you will receive.
1. Contact us and we will discuss your on-site bookkeeping needs.
2. We will send an on-site bookkeeper to meet with you at your place of business to review the work that needs to be completed. Then we will develop a customized bookkeeping program for your unique business needs.
3. Together we will decide on the best bookkeeping schedule for your business, with options for semiweekly, weekly, biweekly, or monthly visits.
4. We will establish a good beginning date for bookkeeping.
5. You will receive a proposal and a contract to sign.
6. An on-site bookkeeper will come for their first session of work—and accurate reports and the satisfaction of completed bookkeeping will be yours!
On-site bookkeeping can be as easy to arrange as the following steps!
I'd love to talk to you about our bookkeeping services!
Contact us and we will customize an on-site service to fit your needs.
...or use the convenient form below ▼